Friday, June 21, 2013

Cat Beards? WHAT?!?


One of my awesome students this past year named Ahja, who has a wicked sense of humor, sent me an e-mail yesterday updating me on her summer reading. She reports that she has been reading a lot this summer and has finished several books from the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.


In class, I always talk about my crazy cat Dallas. It is well-known that I am a cat lover, so imagine my surprise in learning about a new phenomenon called a Cat Beard. Ahja sent a hilarious picture of her own "cat beard" (below) and sent me a link to a website with photos of other people's "cat beard" pictures. The website's tag line? Sometimes cats are also beards. Visit this crazy site at: www.cat-beard.com


As they say, you learn something new EVERY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment